Monday, September 1, 2014

Quentin || Birth Story

I had the amazing opportunity to photograph a birth story for sweet baby Quentin. 
He was born on 8|25|14 at 3:22 pm.
7 pounds 12 ounces and 19.5 inches long.
He is adorable!

It was such an awesome experience being there to photograph the family meeting this sweet little guy for the first time. His older brothers were so excited to see him. Quentin also had grandparents and great grandparents who couldn't wait to get their hands on him. 

The love in their eyes for this lil guy is so precious. 






















1 comment:

  1. Those pictures turned out so amazing. They captured so many moments and emotions, they brought tears to my eyes. I don't know how those boys keep getting more and more handsome when I didn't think it was possible to get more so than they already were. Such an amazing family, I sure miss you guys!
    Britt.

    ReplyDelete